This meme is a little worse for wear, but here are ten things I've done that you probably haven't:
1. Encountered a bear up close and personal in Glacier National Park. Did I mention we were a two-day hike from the nearest gravel road?
3. Broke my big toe playing ping pong.
4. Hiked through the base of Little River Canyon in July (aka Bruce Martin's Death March).
5. Climbed Diamond Head on Oahu.
6. Attended Bear Bryant's last football game, the 1982 Liberty Bowl.
7. Hit a golf ball 360 yards, legitimately.
8. Won the College Bowl at my University.
9. Shook hands with Jack Nicklaus.
10. Listened to a customer admit that the biggest mistake he ever made was not accepting my proposal for a solution we offered him for $250,000 that I estimate instead cost perhaps $50,000,000 over the next 10 years. And that's all I have to say about that.